Nearly every weekend there’s a minor league MMA event somewhere in the world. Here’s a brief look at one: the Superior Combative Championships, which took place in Galveston, T.X. on Friday, March 29, 2013.
- Eric Lunsford over Jeremy Hardy by second round submission (americana), RD2
- Cody Garza over George Burchfield by unanimous decision.
- Andrew Martinez over Dominique Robinson by unanimous decision.
- Leomana Martinez over Preston Anderson by KO, RD1 (0:12)
- Rick Gonzalez over Jordan Zendejas by TKO (doc stoppage), RD1
- Ion Sorici over Juan Zamudio by split decision.
- Johnny Gaona over Wilbert Garner by submission (RNC), RD1
- David Waters over Michael Larson by unanimous decision.
- Tim Lashley over Shaun Dunn by split decision.
- Dominic Wiltz over Josh Ontiveros by submission (armbar), RD1
- Paulo Alcozar over Mariano McClune by submission (RNC), RD1
Photo credit: http://facebook.com.dslrmike