5 UFC Fighters Who Have Fallen from Grace in 2013

The sport of MMA is an up-and-down endeavor with competitors typically being defined by their recent runs rather than overall contributions in the cage. A Mixed Martial Artist can be a breakout star one year and looking for employment the next; a potential-laden prospect one year and yesterday’s news the next. It’s a harsh business and, for more than a few fighters, 2013 has been a period of time many would like to forget. (Photos by USA Today Sports Images)

• MCM says:

I know ya’ll keep doing this to up the page views and that’s fine, I get it. But can we please start adding back regular news stories to this site.

• joe mo mma says:

It pains me to think there is no top 5 list of 5 ounces of pain’s top 5 lists

• MCM says:

I think they’re changing the name of the site to Top 5oz of Pain.

• SBERG says:

Can we get a top 5 reasons why there’s no more clash of the captions? I really liked that alot…

• AlphaOmega says:

Or Top 5 reasons why we haven’t had a break down of MMA fights that’s happened for awhile?

• hindsightufuk says:

top 5 users who can’t be fucked to come here any more since the content turned to shit

• raker says:

I don’t mind the lists. It’s something different to talk about. I’d bet that these were prepared as filler so that administrators could go on holidays. Just my guess.

As for falling from Grace, how about Vera or Dominick Cruz?

• MCM says:

@hindsight

5- moosebaby
    4- yourdevildaddylandlord
    3- Lord Faust
    2- Rece Rock
    and love him or hate him
    #1- MMALOGIC

As for the list,
    Herman, Miller, Cruz, Vera and Fitch hadn’t looked all that good in since 2011 at the latest. So I wouldn’t say 2013 was a fall from grace as they all fell a long time ago.

• Creature says:

@MCM no liverpunch on your list? I think he successfully pissed off more people here at 5oz than MMALOGIC lol.

• AlphaOmega says:

What about Big Dave? Or Angry Mike? Or did I flip them around..i get it confused

• MCM says:

I thought Angry Mike was still here?

And I thought of LP but I know for a fact LOGIC actually chased a few people off before all the changes.

• SBERG says:

So why have there been changes? Thought everything was ok from what I saw…. New bigwigs at the top of the food chain calling shots?

• MCM says:

There was actually a pretty big shake up before you got here SBERG. Then entire layout of the site was completely changed and it scared a lot of long time posters away. Truth be told though, I can’t even remember what the old site looked like.

• AlphaOmega says:

There’s been a lot of others that have went away too, Angry Mike is still around but doesn’t post as much as he use to, there was a guy named fetus too who use to post a lot, but it was kinda controversial stuff. Quite a few I’ve forgotten too though, when I was just a lurker though I remember each article use to have tons of comments on them from multiple people.