Tate to Rousey: I break your face

Tate’s words:

“I’m gonna break her jaw. I’m not gonna stop punching her until something on her face is broken and she wakes up looking at the lights.”

• AlphaOmega says:

I can’t watch the video, but did Tate really turn into Drago and say I break your face?

• hindsightufuk says:

i liked the first couple episodes of this series, but i’m not sure i can sit through 10 more weeks of Rhonda. she is such a massive cunt. that fake pout, constant dumb comments, fake bravado, she is such a mutt. i can’t tell you how much i want Miesha to break that face.

on a side note, i’ve become a HUGE fan of the shorts Julliana was fighting in

• Dr.Stoppage says:

The first girl fight was awesome.
    The underdog gets the sub.
    I think Rousey will beat Tate easy, but it’s bizarre watching her reaction to one of her team members losing.
    It could just be editing, who knows.

• darth_irritable says:

I thought they were both douchenozzles going into the show, but I’m definitely starting to dislike Tate less than Rousey.

• SBERG says:

The UFC knows what they’re doing….Make ” The big bad champ” look the role of the evil tyrant and build Tate as the ” Glorified underdog”. People like the underdog theory….Tis why the movie Rocky did as well as it did. Tate is going to get crushed though but at least UFC gets the PPV buys and in the end that’s all they care about. Ronda knew this going in and went into damage control right from the onset……She also knows she gets a fat ass check when it’s done so she’ll play along.

• RicM says:

I finally got a chance to watch last week’s episode…..thats 60 minutes of my life I’ll never get back….Dana White, you owe me one, and anybody else that has to sit thru this brainless crap………

• sides666 says:

Every time I watch the ladies throw down I wait in anticipation for a boob to pop out… is that wrong?

• fanoftna33 says:

I dont know about Brainless crap RicM, apparently you are not much of a MMA fan as anytime I get to watch a fighter as good as Shayna fight for free I am happy, and a big upset like we saw was alos something fun for most normal fans to watch, even as a big queen of spades fan I loved it. There was drama yes and Rousey comes of very poorly but no more so than past seasons of TUF, Bisping was a complete shit, so was Kos, BJ was a terrible coach along with Nelson etc.

• THEGUNNER says:

I just dont see how if these girls been fighting for a decade why are the fights not as good as most tuf fights to get into the house. Plus the guys hooking up with the girls is for drama entertainment. Plus im thinking there will be no knockouts this season and tate will not have the power to brrak a jaw. Kimbo was more entertaining and he got beat easily and had very little mma exp. Not a decade.

• Screenplaya says:

Coming into this, I was a small fan of Miesha’s and a slight detractor of Ronda’s. Now that I have seen a couple of episodes, I am a big Tate supporter (plus, she is wicked hot), and I actively dislike Rousey and her moronic, childish, douchebaggery. She is coming off worse than Bisping did, in my opinion. She is already in Koscheck territory.

Unfortunately, as I watch Rousey’s collapse into insanity (AKA the accurate representation of her as a person), in the back of my mind, there is the knowledge that in the end, she is going to tear off Miesha’s arms. That, I am not looking forward to.